Spectres of the Last War
By far the most popular religion in Khorvaire, the Sovereign Host is a pantheon of nine separate deities (15 if you include the Dark Six). Almost all worshippers, or Vassals, pray to and acknowledge the entire pantheon, praying to the separate deities only when they need something under that god’s particular sphere of influence. There is no centralized church authority, and most priests of the Sovereign Host boast no magical powers and perform no miracles. The Sovereign Host includes the following deities:
- Arawai—The Sovereign of Life and Love, she is the goddess of fertility, crops, abundance, and plant-life.
- Aureon—The Sovereign of Law and Lore, he is the god of law, knowledge, and magic as used as a tool by mortals.
- Balinor—The Sovereign of Horn and Hunt, he is the god of animals and hunting (for need as opposed to sport or trophies).
- Boldrei—The Sovereign of Hall and Hearth, she is the goddess of hearth, community, marriage, and government.
- Dol Arrah—The Sovereign of Sun and Sacrifice, she is the goddess of honor, sacrifice, light, the sun, and diplomacy.
- Dol Dorn—The Sovereign of Strength and Steel, he is the god of fear, athleticism, and competition.
- Kol Korran—The Sovereign of World and Wealth, he is the god of wealth, money, trade, commerce, and theft.
- Olladra—The Sovereign of Feast and Fortune, she is the goddess of good fortune, feast, and plenty.
- Onatar—The Sovereign of Fire and Forge, he is the god of crafts, weapons, tools, smithing, fire, and innovation.